back to Job Opportunities
The ideal candidate will enthusiastically represent Miami Seaquarium by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy, and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job and provide supervision for the sales staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for analyzing assigned markets, making strategic recommendation and implementing business development plans.
- Responsible for selling and promoting Miami Seaquarium via applicable sales channels, as well as developing and executing new sales programs and marketing initiatives with existing and new clients.
- Key Account Executive for assigned regional and International accounts, transportation partners, and in-market efforts.
- Manage and oversee program budgets.
- Supervise Sales team.
- Responsible for all sales collateral development.
- Manages sales tool(s) and campaign development for all markets.
- Must have at least 5 years of travel industry sales, marketing, and hospitality experience or combination of education and experience
- Possess effective communication skills, with the ability to convey important ideas and concepts to senior management
- Must be able to work with a variety of internal and external partners to achieve park goals
- Must have strong knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- Must be available to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
- Must be bilingual – English/ Spanish
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Fax resumes to 305-365-0075
Attn: Sales Manager Position
Subject: Sales Manager Position