- Day Camp
- Spring Camp
- Winter Camp
- Summer Camp
Turn a day off from school into an education-packed experience at Miami Seaquarium®. At our educational day camps, children enjoy exciting animal interactions, marine mammal shows, art projects, games, and marine biology fun. From marine invertebrates to marine mammals, our broadly varied theme weeks offer a new experience each time your child attends. Day Camp includes lunch, snack, photo, and a t-shirt.
- Nov. 8 – Conservation and New Creations: Learn what it means to reduce, reuse and recycle by using recycled items for arts and crafts. Campers will be taught new and exciting ways to upcycle and reuse items and why it is important to do so.
- Nov. 11 – Everglading: Roll on into the everglades! Learn about the Florida habitat that is so close to home, yet worlds apart!
- Nov. 23 – Bird is the Word: Penguins are new at MSQ! But let’s not forget the birds that had a home here before that. During this day camp explore the world of our new African penguins as well as our macaws and cockatoos!
- Jan. 16 - A Sense of Seals: Come and learn about all of the senses and adaptations of pinnipeds at Miami Seaquarium! Dive into this day camp and get up close and personal with one of our seals or sea lions.
- Jan. 23 – Fishy Fish Facts: Fish facts are fun! Find out just how fun they can be by participating in this day camp. Campers will learn about the differences between cartilaginous and bony fish and get a deeper understanding of sharks, sting rays and all the fish we have in the reef!
- Feb. 20 – Turtley Rad Turtles: Campers will spend the day learning about the differences between sea turtles and tortoises. They will get the chance to hold a red footed tortoise and even feed our sea turtles!
- Mar. 24 – Invert Alert: Inverts are animals that do not have a backbone. Come and learn why that is and even get to hold a star fish or a sea urchin!
Registration and Payment
- $50 per camper.
- $45 per annual pass holder.
- Early Care $5.00 (8:30am-9:30am)
- Late Care $5.00 (4.30pm-5:30pm)
- Early/Late Care $7.00
- Lunch is included
Springtime brings excitement to Miami Seaquarium® with the return of spring camp. The week long camp consists of one marine mammal show a day, at least one animal interaction a day, arts and crafts, interactive games, and much more!
April 10-14 – Pirates Take Over: Pirates are coming to MSQ Spring Camp! Participate in educational treasure hunts, learn about pirate myths, marine animals and get soaked at Salty’s Pirate Playground!
Early Registration until March 18: $195.00 for the entire week
Late Registration:$250.00 ($240.00 for annual pass members)
Daily Rate: $60.00
Early Care: $5.00 a day
Late Care: $5.00 a day
Week Early & Late Care Combo: $45.00
Lunch: $30.00 for the week
Registration and Payment:
Pre-Registration available online! Check back soon to register.
Winter break brings excitement to Miami Seaquarium with the return of winter camp. The week long winter camp includes one marine mammal show a day, one to two animal interactions a day, arts and crafts projects, interactive games and much more!
- December 26-30 – Arctic Adventures: Learn about the animals that call the Arctic their home. Spend the week with us and find out what adaptations they have that help them to survive in such cold temperatures.
- January 2-6 – Tropical Paradise: We live where others vacation! Learn about the animals and ecosystems that live in South Florida during this week of fun in the sun.
- $225 per week
- $215 per week annual pass members
- $60 daily rate
- $50 daily rate for annual pass members
- $25 for early care (8:30-9:30) OR late care(4:30-5:30), weekly rate
- $45 for early care AND late care, weekly rate
- $30 Lunch for the week
Registration and Payment
Let your child enjoy sun-and-fun-filled days of education and conservation at Miami Seaquarium's summer camp. Our weekly programs vary by age and skills levels so you can find the program that is just right for your child. He or she will enjoy:
Summer camp dates:
- Up-close animal interactions
- Animal shows
- Field & art activities
- Complimentary camp t-shirt
- A souvenir water bottle
June 12 - August 18, 2017
- Pre-Registration ONLINE ONLY! (Before 12:00 PM EST. the Friday before your week of camp begins): $195/week
- In person or Late Registration: $250/week
- Full 5 week Session (Session A: June 13-July 15, Session B: July 18- August 19): $850/session
- Early Care $25/week (8:00AM-9:00AM)
- Late Care $25/week (4:45PM-5:30PM)
- Combo Care (Both early and late care): $45/week
Summer camp themes:
Optional Camp Upgrade:
- Campers in grades K-high school can enroll in our Dolphin Encounter program. They'll have the opportunity to touch, feed, play and learn training techniques with these amazing animals. No height requirement. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
- Campers in grades 4-high school can enroll in our Dolphin Odyssey program. They’ll have the opportunity to touch, feed, play and learn training techniques with these amazing animals. The experience is highlighted by an awesome dorsal pull that’ll show you the true power of these amazing creatures.
- Children must be 52" to participate in this program. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
- Campers in grades 6-high school have the option of signing up for Reef Encounter, Sea Trek. Campers will put on a state of the art helmet and have the opportunity to see our reef residents up close and personal. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
Registration and Payment:
Check back soon for registration and payment information.