- Day Camp
- Spring Camp
- Winter Camp
- Summer Camp
Turn a day off from school into an education-packed experience at Miami Seaquarium®. At our educational day camps, children enjoy exciting animal interactions, marine mammal shows, art projects, games, and marine biology fun. From marine invertebrates to marine mammals, our broadly varied theme weeks offer a new experience each time your child attends. Day Camp includes lunch, snack, photo, and a t-shirt.
February 20 - Turtley Rad Turtles
Campers will spend the day learning about the differences between sea turtles and tortoises. They will get the chance to hold a red footed tortoise and even feed our sea turtles!
March 24 - Invert Alert
Inverts are animals that do not have a backbone. Come and learn why that is and even get to hold a star fish or a sea urchin!
Ages 5-18 yrs.
Registration and Payment
- $50 per camper.
- $45 per annual pass holder.
- Early Care $5.00 (8:30am-9:30am)
- Late Care $5.00 (4.30pm-5:30pm)
- Early/Late Care $7.00
- Lunch is included
Springtime brings excitement to Miami Seaquarium® with the return of spring camp. The week long camp consists of one marine mammal show a day, at least one animal interaction a day, arts and crafts, interactive games, and much more!
April 10-14 – Pirates Take Over: Pirates are coming to MSQ Spring Camp! Participate in educational treasure hunts, learn about pirate myths, marine animals and get soaked at Salty’s Pirate Playground!
Ages 5-18 yrs.
- $175 Early Bird Special (Ends March 17th)
- $195 Pre-Registration (Ends April 7th)
- $215 Annual Pass Holders
- $225 Spring Camp Registration
- $60 Daily rate
- Lunch: $30 for the week
- Early Care: $5.00 per day
- Late Care: $5.00 per day
- Early & Late Care Combo: $45 for week
Registration and Payment
Winter break brings excitement to Miami Seaquarium with the return of winter camp. The week long winter camp includes one marine mammal show a day, one to two animal interactions a day, arts and crafts projects, interactive games and much more!
More info coming soon!
Let your child enjoy sun-and-fun-filled days of education and conservation at Miami Seaquarium's summer camp. Our weekly programs vary by age and skills levels so you can find the program that is just right for your child. He or she will enjoy:
Summer camp dates:
- Up-close animal interactions
- Animal shows
- Field & art activities
- Complimentary camp t-shirt
- A souvenir water bottle
June 12 - August 18, 2017
- Pre-Registration ONLINE ONLY! (Before 12:00 PM EST. the Friday before your week of camp begins): $195/week
- In person or Late Registration: $250/week
- Full 5 week Session (Session A: June 13-July 15, Session B: July 18- August 19): $850/session
- Early Care $25/week (8:00AM-9:00AM)
- Late Care $25/week (4:45PM-5:30PM)
- Combo Care (Both early and late care): $45/week
Summer camp themes:
Optional Camp Upgrade:
- Campers in grades K-high school can enroll in our Dolphin Encounter program. They'll have the opportunity to touch, feed, play and learn training techniques with these amazing animals. No height requirement. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
- Campers in grades 4-high school can enroll in our Dolphin Odyssey program. They’ll have the opportunity to touch, feed, play and learn training techniques with these amazing animals. The experience is highlighted by an awesome dorsal pull that’ll show you the true power of these amazing creatures.
- Children must be 52" to participate in this program. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
- Campers in grades 6-high school have the option of signing up for Reef Encounter, Sea Trek. Campers will put on a state of the art helmet and have the opportunity to see our reef residents up close and personal. Special pricing for Seaquarium campers. Limited Spaces.
Registration and Payment:
Check back soon for registration and payment information.