Interested in receiving FREE STEAM curriculum to teach your students about manatees? Join our Manatee Awareness Month Challenge in November! All participating teachers will receive 50% off a field trip to MSQ for up to 25 students and the winning student will win a FREE field trip to MSQ for their class (up to 25 students)!
How it works:
- Sign up for the challenge by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Manatee Awareness Challenge”. In the body, please specify your school and grade level.
- Registration ends October 15th!
- After you register we will send you the Manatee Awareness curriculum that correlates with the FL standards of Education and is appropriate for your grade level.
- Please take photos during the activities and email them to us as proof that they were completed. You have until the end of November to complete curriculum.
- We will then send you a 50% off a field trip for up to 25 students voucher.
- Send in the last activity in your activity guide (poster or video).
- The winning student’s class will win a FREE field trip!
Please feel free to contact the Education Department with any questions you may have! 305-361-5705 x207 or 526
- 50% off voucher will be issued to the participating teacher/class.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- 50% OFF voucher must be used by December 20, 2018.