Reports to: Education Manager
Position available: Full-time postion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good working computer knowledge
- Some weekend and holiday work
- Strong customer service aptitude
- Good at multi-tasking
- Strong flexibility and adaptability
- Bilingial a plus, but not required
- Must have or be working towards a BS in Biology, Marine Biology, and/or Education
- Must be able to work at least 32-40 hours a week
- Cirriculum development for educational programs including day camps, summer camp, spring camp, winter camp, and the Mommy and Me program. and well as staffing and execution of these programs.
- Act as a Camp Duty Manager during summer camp.
- Responsible for assisting in all eduaction department programs as well as park wide special events.
- Responsible for planning, staffing, and excuting Family Campouts.
- Responsible for helping to market education programs to the public.
- Assist with bus greeting duties, school outreaches, and in park school group presentations.
- Represents the department and Miami Seaquarium at various community events.
- Assit in the booking, planning, and staffing of Boy Scout and Girl Scout programs.
- Assit in facilitating park VIP Tours.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type Education Specialist as the subject of the e-mail.
Miami Seaquarium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.