Job Description: Miami Seaquarium is looking for an outgoing individual to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will enthusiastically represent Miami Seaquarium by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy, and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Effectively sell the park activities and events via phone and in-person
- Make regular sales calls to hotels, tour operators and local business.
- Maintain and expand existing business relationships to achieve sales goals
- Keep contracts and agreements with concierge and tour operators up to date
- Attend local networking travel industry events, trade shows and conferences
- Prepare and maintain required sales documents and reports
- Achieve and exceed company expectations for sales and service
- Back-up for Park Reservations
- Ideal candidate should have some sales, marketing, or hospitality experience
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with a variety of internal and external partners to achieve park goals
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Outlook)
- Must be available to travel locally as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
- Bilingual candidates preferred– English/ Spanish
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Please forward resumes to:
Miami Seaquarium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.