An Unforgettable Encounter
Child Participant (5-9 yrs.) $110–125* (US)
Observer $ 53* (US)
Child Observer $ 44* (US)
* Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Group rates are available for 14 participants or more.
First, you’ll enjoy an informative classroom session where you'll gain insight into these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. During an Encounter, the dolphin swims to you while you stand in just a few feet of water. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to do things like shake hands, share a friendly kiss and even try out some of our training signals. However, there is no swimming involved (except by our dolphins and they’re pretty good), so you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits
- As a Dolphin Encounter participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Children ages 5-9 must be accompanied by a
paying adult or older sibling who also is
participating in the dolphin encounter
- Participants 10-17yrs must be accompanied
by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- All Participants must be able to understand directions given in
English or provide a translator who will also
be participating in the water with them.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.