Come face-to-fin with stingrays and nurse sharks in a natural mangrove forest overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Guests will wade into an unforgettable experience as they meet gentle southern stingrays and nurse sharks. The Park’s animal care experts escort participants through this unique interaction. During your encounter, one of our experts will provide insight about these fascinating creatures.
Shark & Stingray Adult Participant* $69.99
Shark & Stingray Child Participant* (9yrs. & under) $59.99
General Observer** (10 yrs & over) $47.99
Child Observer** (3-9 yrs.) $37.99
*All prices are listed as US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
**Observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observing area.
Shark & Stingray Interaction Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement is 52". No exceptions. (52" = 4'4 = 132 cm)
- Participants under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wet suit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- As a Shark & Stingray Interaction participant or an Observer you’ll receive admission to all shows and exhibits for that day.
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501