First, you’ll enjoy an informative classroom session where you'll gain insight into these intelligent and fun-loving mammals. During an Encounter, the dolphin swims to you while you stand in just a few feet of water. You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to do things like shake hands, share a friendly kiss and even try out some of our training signals. However, there is no swimming involved (except by our dolphins and they’re pretty good), so you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Dolphin Encounter + Park Admission (10 & over) $159.00
Dolphin Encounter Child + Park Admission (9 & under, meet 38") $119.00
General Observer* + Park Admission (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* + Park Admission (3 - 9 yrs.) $49.99
Dolphin Encounter Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 38".
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 38" must have an adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 6 kids under the age of 10 must be participating in the program.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry or any type of piercings (Face, Dermal)
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit:
- Please be advised sessions are shared with other guests.
- Masks are required for any guests that are not fully vaccinated. Additional details on our health and safety policies are here.
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- **Observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observing area.
- As a Dolphin Encounter participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day.
- The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. Review Heatlh & Safety Guidelines