***The Sea TREK® Reef Aquarium is currently closed until mid-February for exciting upgrades. Please check back for updates.***
An underwater walking journey through our 300,000-gallon tropical reef
Join us on one of the most unforgettable interactive exhibits in Miami. While wearing a state-of-the-art dive helmet that allows you to breathe freely, you'll feel right at home under the sea. As you explore our reef you'll discover unique experiences around every corner. During your 20 minute journey, you'll encounter tropical fish, sting rays, and a variety of unique sea creatures. Become truly immersed in our tropical reef as our divers feed schools of fish and majestic rays.
Sea TREK® Participant (10 yrs. & over) $99.00
General Observer** (10 yrs. & over) $49.99
Child Observer* (3 - 9 yrs.) $39.99
FL resident rates are available.
Group rates are available for 14 participants or more.
*All prices are listed as US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Sea TREK® Reef Encounter Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age.
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling (18 yrs.) who also is participating.
- Participants 14- 17yrs must be accompanied by supervising adult.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- Certain physical and mental impairments or conditions make participation in a Sea TREK® Reef Encounter inadvisable. Including, but not limited to: back or neck issues, history of health conditions, seizures, respiratory problems (including asthma), pregnancy, and mental impairments such as anxiety or phobias (especially claustrophobia). Should you have any questions about this, you should contact your doctor.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit:
- Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (transition lenses are acceptable).
- SCUBA certification is not required.
- Program runs Wednesday - Sunday. Advance reservations suggested.
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wet suit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- **Observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observing area.
- As a Sea TREK® participant or an Observer you’ll receive admission to all shows and exhibits for that day.
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501