Swim with seals in Miami!
Our Seal Swim program is a unique deep and shallow water interaction with harbor seals. Your Seal Swim will begin with you changing into one of our wetsuits and then enjoying a brief educational and safety talk with one of our seal trainers. You will then join the seals in the water for your 15-20 minute swim. During your interaction, you’ll be swimming freely alongside our seals then be introduced to your special seal friend to receive hugs, kisses, and take part in a fun training session. You’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at Miami Seaquarium®.
Seal Swim Participant $139.00
Seal Swim Child Participant (9 yrs. & under) $99.00
Group rates are available for 14 participants or more.
*All prices are listed in US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Seal Swim Requirements:
- Participants must be at least 38".
- Participants ages 9 and under who meet 38" must have an adult participant.
- Participants 10-17 years must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observing guest or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Group Ratio: 1 adult for every 3 kids under the age of 14 must be participating in the program.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wetsuit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- **Observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observing area.
- As a Seal Swim participant or an Observer you’ll receive complimentary admission to all Miami Seaquarium shows and exhibits for that day.
Reserve your experience today! Have questions? Please call (305) 365-2501