Explore the ocean’s most loved creatures during this deep-water experience.
You’ll have approximately 30 minutes to share all sorts of behaviors, including kisses, handshakes, rubs, training techniques and feeding your new friend. Hang on! The experience is highlighted by an awesome ride that’ll show you the true power of these amazing creatures.
Odyssey Participant $219.00
General Observer** (10 yrs. & over) $59.99
Child Observer* (3 - 9 yrs.) $49.99
Group rates are available for 14 participants or more.
*All prices are listed as US dollars. Plus 7% FL Sales Tax
Dolphin Odyssey Requirements:
- Minimum of two participants must be booked.
- Minimum height requirement is 52". No exceptions. (52" = 4'4 = 132 cm)
- Participants under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a paying adult as an observer or participant.
- This program is not available to expectant mothers.
- Observing children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Participants are not permitted to wear jewelry
- Program Restrictions & Refund Policy
- The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our top priority. In these unprecedented times, we have implemented enhanced health and safety measures to help protect everyone. Review Heatlh & Safety Guidelines
Things you should know before your visit:
- Advanced reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please allow about 1 ½ hour for program.
- Guests should bring their own bathing suits.
- A wet suit & towel are provided for use during your experience.
- Program is conducted in English. You may provide a translator who will also be participating in the water.
- **Observers will be able to watch their family or friends from an observing area.
- As an Odyssey participant or an Observer you’ll receive admission to all shows and exhibits for that day.
Reserve your experience today! Please call (305) 365-2501